3.04.2009

Greetings from La Quinta or gate C32 or a hotel treadmill or another Outback Steakhouse for Jesus' sake!


I left Bruker for a better job. We are moving to Shorewood in the early summer. Lots of work related travel lately so the bikes have been lonely after a sick and strange winter. March and April (most of April in North Carolina!) look promising for lots of bike time so I hope to salvage a season of some kind. I will try not to be such a stranger around here now that I can settle into some kind of rhythm. Much love.

4 comments:

The Shed Master said...

And here I was working on your eulogy thinking you wuz dead.

Tim said...

I was beginning to think Sheri had buried you in the back yard and was using the story of needing to move to Shorewood as an excuse to avoid prosecution.

Hit the NC singletrack and make us envious.

Rick said...

What, you got a problem with western burbs? Then don't expect the local Tosa mofos to show you the trails.

Okay, not the good trails anyway.

Kerry said...

The Burbs are for suckas.

You have trails?