3.22.2008

Spring Clearance

Yes. This will be a shameless nod to the fiery wit of BSNYC, but I just couldn't help myself in this case. Madison's craigslist sellers are free to post whatever crap they want without worry of suffering Bikesnob's wrath, and I'm not so sure that's a good thing. Like the sucker I am, I couldn't stop myself from clicking. "$25 for a Power Climber? oooh what are those?"This seller must know that sex sells, but he can't find any so why not use the next best thing. Trash! I dig how the Power Climber leans seductively against the tire pile, as if to say: "I suck hard, I'm lonely, and I'm bouncy. 25 bucks!" If this guy could have waited another ten minutes for the dog to come along and lift a leg to piss on the drive train, he would have had a bidding war on his hands. He must have sold the small block that was sitting in his front yard, so no longer needs the bike and the 3 tires to keep the tarp over it from blowing away.

I couldn't resist.

No comments: