8.04.2008

22.5 hours of 9 mile

Victory, (and apparently the ability to construct intelligible sentences) has evaded us. We do, however, have a firm hold on dead fucking last. 24 hour racing is hard. 22 hours in I was hating it and figured it was a really stupid idea. Now I can't stop thinking about next year; like what I/we did wrong (a bunch of stuff) and how do I/we do it right next time (I don't know yet). Huge props to all those guys that killed it all day and all night. Thanks to Ryan, Wendy, and Sheri for all of the help. Also, big thanks to Rick Walls for giving up his NR Moab when Pete's battery was snagged from the charge bar.

What a completely original experience it was.

2 comments:

Mad Trix said...

Thats amazing Kerry, Thats all I had on my mind also. 24 hours after telling myself no way in hell I'm doing this again. See ya next year.

Mark

Mountaingoat said...

Isn't it weird to try and think about how horrible it was and yet fun at the same time?

Nice job getting out there.