12.20.2007

Slacker for Hire

I love working for a European company. These people know how to not work. After 3pm tomorrow, Bruker is CLOSED until Jan 2nd. This means I have some time to get all kinds of stuff done that I have been allowing to pile up. Here is some of that stuff, not necessarily in this order:



  • Finish up a bunch of girly stuff like hanging curtains and decorating the house.

  • True up 8-12 wheels that need it.

  • Clean the early November mud from the Kona.

  • Ship a BB back to Phil for a rebuild.

  • Finish building up the Raleigh as the winter trail bike. Bleed the brakes and dig up a seat post clamp.

  • Complete about 15 hours of training.

  • Get both cars washed.

  • Remember to call the Dish people about the 6 months free HD.

  • Drink some beer.

  • Install the 105 stuff that came off the cross bike on Sheri's Jamis.

  • Strip the cheesy black paint from my White ind crank arms.

  • Install new Hydro hose on the Kona.

  • Shave the cat.

  • 12 other bike maintenance related things that I can't remember.

  • Accept Jesus as my lord and savior.

  • Watch football.

  • Play Santa.

  • Drink more beer.

  • Finally figure out how to setup zones on my Polar 720, and why the software is all jacked up.

  • Sell some crap on Ebay.

If in late February I haven't posted anything new, it is because I bled to death attempting to shave the cat.

No comments: