12.29.2007

Dreamed I was an Eskimo...

We got out today for a good couple few hours worth of snow riding. I think we only received mean laser eyes from a motorist once. I can't imagine how irritated he would have been had we actually impeded his progress or endangered him in some way. We couldn't have been more hated had we been having a gay pride parade in Tulsa. Flipping someone off with lobster mitts on doesn't work so well.

Hey speaking of hate, I can't believe how much of this kind of filth I hear from WORS people in our little blue island. Sad. Another blog in the trash can.

3 comments:

The Shed Master said...

Ahhhh yes - the Obama Files from Snopes.com http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

yet there it is all on their site being shown as flase. As usual from the party of hate known as the gop.

Mountaingoat said...

I've been out of the blogosphere and missed that on his. People have to look at the big picture when it comes to things like that. So we don't want someone to be president because they are Muslim (true or not true). Is it okay to go after the Mormons also? What about if someone attacks the Christians or Catholics. If they condemn one person for their religion don't cry foul if eventually you get condemned for yours.

tosacrosser said...

Hmm, I am agreeing with MG for a change...