2.26.2008

Spring and Sponsabilities


It was still in the teens I think, but I could feel spring this morning. Maybe it's a feeling that corresponds with D3 levels that top off quickly. Maybe it's only that urgent feeling I get when I realize I don't feel fast yet and racing feels close. Maybe it is only my pathological optimism.



Rowan was talking to us last night about what our "sponsabilities" are. He initiated this conversation. He first assigned the sponsability of mounting speakers on the wall to Sheri, then after a quick reassessment of aptitudes, reassigned this one to me. We decided that Moonkee's only sponsability was to poop in a box, and he can't even get that right. We are currently trying to contact Karl Rove to see if he has any interest in making Moonkee president.

No comments: