6.01.2008

Faces of WORS

I raced a turd of a race today (and managed to convince myself during the race that it was my best), as indicated here by my mugshot. I clearly need to work harder and download some of those 90 dollar mental toughness mp3s online to play over and over while I sleep. Here are some happier (and faster) faces of WORS.
Nice work Amelia in the Elite finish. We also had a good showing from nearly every Chainsmoker save for myself. Thanks to Bruce for handing up like a champ and get well. Here's to digging out of slackerdom for Mt. Morris. More pics from Sheri.

2 comments:

Bruce said...

Kerry nice job to both you and Sherry yesterday. Thanks for the well wishes, I'll be back to racing after I beat this thing!

amelia said...

great job both of you and thanks for all the encouragment!