9.10.2007

Sunburst Sunrise - Great day for racing

Unfortunately I though we were only racing for the two beers that were left in my cooler. If that were the case I would be number one champeen since I won the hole shot and made it to where our camper was parked on the lead-out first. Then half of my starting wave passed me like I was standing still. So I have some speed now but my muscular endurance is for still for shite. Fourth place (again) with a jacked up lower back. Turns out that I have an easier time riding the bike than I do walking so I shouldn't lose much fitness over it. Seeing a chiropractor on Wednesday hoping he can make my spine go straight up and down again.



Two weeks, 58.3 gear inches, and 120 minutes of intervals until Iola pt. deux. And I'm bringing some of these.

Okay so that's a sunset. Thanks Nachobar for the good shot.

No comments: