10.19.2007

Anchors Aweigh

"I got a letter from the government, the other day. I opened and read it, it said they was suckas.."The last time I had heard from the Navy was about a year ago. Some hardly pubescent recruiter called me to see if I was interested in coming back as a reservist. I think I had already been promoted to E-5 by the time this kid found out that girls were cool. I wasn't nice to him. I reminded him that I had already given them my 20's and now they could go fool someone else. Yesterday I received an e-mail from a Navy recruiter at my work address. I don't know how they found that address but it kind of pisses me off. Sounds like they have bled our nation's poor dry and are now going after middle class folks that have already done their time. Paying for it isn't enough, now they want our blood to pad the pockets of the already super-rich and properly connected. Call me a hippy, but when I hear hooves I think horses.

2 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

You are a nutjob aren't you?

Kerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.